Vega Little Wonder & Case by Deering
The Vega Little Wonder is a versatile, bright, responsive banjo with a very modest price made in America. This banjo features a violin grade maple neck and a 3-ply violin grade maple rim. Together, they create a beautiful tone. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Deep Warm Brown Stained Maple
- Slender Vega Neck Shape
- 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Ebony Fingerboard and Nut
- Deering Planetary Tuners
- Deering Geared 5th String Tuner
- Durable and Elegant Satin Finish POT:
- 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim - 11"
- Shoe & Screw Bracket Assembly
- Beveled Tension Hoop
- 24 Flat Hooks and 9/32Hex Nuts
- Frosted Top Medium Crown Head - 11"
- Coordinator Rod for Adjustments
- Nickel Plated Hardware
- Deering True Tone Tailpiece
- Slender Deering Armrest
- Durable and Elegant Satin Finish
- Includes a Vega Hardshell Case DIMENSIONS:
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4/li>
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4/li>
- Rim Diameter 11or 12"
- Overall Instrument Length 37 1/2"
- Weight Approx. 8 lbs Other:
- Includes a Deering Hardshell Case