- Click here or go to returns.elderly.com to let us know what you're returning and why.
- Print the return shipping label. This label contains the information we need to process your return.
- Pack all of the items you’re returning in their original or appropriate packaging. Do your best to replicate the way the packaging was when you received it. Seal the package and affix the return label to the box.
- Drop off your package at a USPS or Fedex drop off location, depending on the return label.
RETURN YOUR ORDER VIA MAIL IN 4 EASY STEPS
USA RETURN POLICY
Used Items must be returned within 10 days from when the item is shipped.
New Items must be returned within 30 days from when the item is shipped.
Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including original packaging, manuals, warranty cards, accessories, etc. All products must be well packed, using the original packing materials if possible.
Once we’ve received your item and confirmed its condition, we’ll process your return as quickly as possible. Items returned in their original condition will receive a refund minus applicable shipping/handling charges.
The following products are not returnable unless defective:
- Custom orders (one-of-a-kind instruments made to your specifications).
- Opened (no longer originally sealed) CDs, DVDs, software, strings, and harmonicas
- Books (unless received as a gift and returned within 7 days)
In the rare event that we accept a return in excess of 59 days from purchase, it will be refunded via store credit or check at our discretion.
Special Order items are returnable, and are subject to a restocking fee of as much as 50% of the selling price.
If you need to return an international order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot attend an event that you purchased tickets for, please contact us prior to the event to arrange a full refund. If you are dissatisfied with an event you attended, please contact us within 30 days to arrange a full refund.