Are you dissatisfied with your purchase? You may return new items (in unused condition) within 30 days for exchange or a full refund minus applicable shipping fees. Used/vintage items must be returned within 7 days.
For orders that included Free Shipping, the initial shipping costs may be deducted from your refund.
Returning Your Item:
Please contact us at (517) 372-7890 or email@example.com to get a Return Authorization (RMA) number. A reason for a non-defective return is not required, but it does help us in assisting other customers. Once you have your RMA number, prepare your item for shipping:
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including original packaging, manuals, warranty cards, accessories, etc.
- All products must be well packed, using the original packing materials if possible.
- Please do not use packing peanuts. They’re messy and create extra work for our receiving department.
- Address the package to:
1100 N. Washington Ave.
Lansing, MI 48906
Once we’ve received your item and confirmed its condition, we’ll process your return as quickly as possible. It can take 2-3 business days for the credit to be returned to a credit card.
Unless the product you ordered was defective or the incorrect product, our refund will not include any shipping/handling/insurance charges. If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping/handling/insurance cost will be deducted from your refund.
If you cannot attend an event that you purchased tickets for, please contact us prior to the event to arrange a full refund. If you are dissatisfied with an event you attended, please contact us within 30 days to arrange a full refund.
The following products are not returnable unless defective:
- Custom orders (one-of-a-kind instruments made to your specifications).Opened (no longer originally sealed) CDs, DVDs, software, strings, and harmonicas
- Books (unless received as a gift and returned within 7 days)
Some slight irregularities in CDs or DVDs may not qualify as defects. For example, CDs which are reissues of old 78s or field recordings often have surface noise which could not be removed from the original. This is generally unavoidable, and such CDs are not defective.
In the rare event that we accept a return in excess of 59 days from purchase, it will be refunded via store credit or check at our discretion.
Special Order items are returnable, and are subject to a restock fee of as much as 50% of the selling price.