Trinity College Octave Mandolin & Case
Trinity College octave mandolin provides rich, shimmering sound and a distinct, Celtic-inspired look. Tuned G-D-A-E in unison pairs, one octave below a mandolin. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid maple
- Binding: White ABS
- Body Style: Octave mandolin
- Bridge Material: Polished Santos rosewood with bone insert
- Fingerboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of pearl snowflakes
- Fingerboard Material: Santos rosewood
- Finish: Black top with dark high-gloss back and sides
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Note: Accepts Loop-end strings only
- Number of Frets Clear: 12
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/4"
- Peghead Inlay: Abalone and Mother of pearl Celtic cross
- Peghead Overlay: Black ABS
- Pickguard: None
- Plating: Nickel-plated
- Scale Length: 20"
- Soundhole Shape: Celtic round hole
- Tailpiece: 1920s-style stamped brass / press-fit cover
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W top and back inlay
- Truss Rod: Traditional two-way adjustable
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe sealed gear/small metal buttons
- Case included
- Made in China