The Loar LM-600-VS Mandolin and Case
Hand-carved and graduated from solid select tonewoods and featuring a lightweight nitrocellulose finish for incredible projection, The Loar LM-600 professional F-style mandolin is an accurate replica of an original 1920 F5-style model. The LM-600 features a solid spruce top, solid figured maple back and sides, a one-piece maple neck with rounded profile, bound ebony fretboard and an abalone and mother-of-pearl custom flower pot headstock inlay. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Figured Maple Back, Solid Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: One-Piece Maple with Rounded V-Profile
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone/M.O.P. Loar Flowerpot
- Finish Type: Hand-buffed Nitrocellulose
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh, Nickel-Plated Brass
- Scale Length: 13-29/32"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Frets: 29
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"
- Hardshell Case