Taylor GS Mini-e Mahogany & Bag
This mahogany-top edition of Taylor's hugely popular GS Mini--featuring a scaled-down version of their Grand Symphony body style--combines the appealing look of mahogany's dark, rich-grained complexion with a clear, controlled response that helps level out a player's strumming attack. Between the compact size, easy playability, and full-voiced tone and projection, players at every level will love having their Mini within arm’s reach wherever they may be. This edition comes equipped with Taylor’s onboard ES-B pickup and preamp, which includes tone controls, a built-in tuner, and a low battery indicator. The Mini also comes with a hard bag featuring convenient built-in back straps for easy portability. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Scale Length: 23-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: GS Mini with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets20
- Tuners: Taylor Chrome
- Case: GS Mini Hard Bag
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length: 17 5/8"
- Body Width: 14 3/8"
- Body Depth: 4 7/16"
- Top Finish: Varnish
- Back Configuration: Layered Mahogany
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Varnish
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor
- Neck/Heel: Sapele
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Varnish
- Heel Length: 3"
- Headstock Overlay: Copafera
- Peghead Logo: Printed on Headstock Overlay
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Buttons: Chrome