Taylor 814ce Acoustic Guitar & Case
In the 814ce, the classic tonewood combination of Indian rosewood and Sitka spruce delivers its characteristic blend of warmth, low-end presence and high-range sparkle, elevated to new heights by V-Class bracing. Notes sustain longer, allowing rosewood’s rich overtones to bloom with more clarity than ever, and the advanced bracing scheme introduces greater power and tunefulness across the entire tonal spectrum for a rich and expressive sound. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Pickguard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Smoked Nickel
- Top Finish: Gloss 4.5
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 4.5
- Armrest Binding: Radius, Indian Rosewood
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Element
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony with Green Abalone Dots
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown