Taylor 326ce Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Marrying the warmth and clarity of Urban Ash with the Taylor's revoiced Grand Symphony body shape, the 326ce brings a new type of acoustic tone to the Taylor line. Responsibly sourced Urban Ash back and sides pair with a solid mahogany top for a punchy, midrange-rich tone whose emphasis on the fundamental note means the note you play is the note you hear, largely free from ringing overtones. V-Class bracing helps draws out greater volume and longer sustain while ensuring near-perfect intonation all the way down the neck. The soundport cutaway, placed at roughly a 45-degree angle from the main soundhole, adds dimension and immersion for a surround-sound effect that truly fills any space with rich acoustic sound. This model’s dusky sonic character is reflected in its subtle visual aesthetics and creative use of decorative materials. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Satin Black
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: 5-mil Satin Urban Sienna
- Back Configuration: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown