Straight Up 2500-H Phosphor Bronze Heavy Gauge Mandolin Strings by Siminoff
Finally, get even and balanced response from all of your strings! Engineered to compensate for the structural design weakness of the 2-post adjustable bridge, balancing string response differences over the arches versus that of the feet. String gauges have been determined by download on the bridge, improving string-to-string response. Gauges 0115 017 026w 041w. The E and A strings are plain round core, and the D and G are hex core covered with a phosphor bronze wrap wire.
- Guages: E .0115", A .017", D .026"w, G .041w
- Down Pressures: E 5.5 1bs, A 5 lbs, D 5.2 lbs, G 7.4 lbs
- Total Down pressures at bridge base: 46.2 lbs
- Total longitudinal tension: 193 lbs
- Strings: E and A plain, D and G wound, phosphor bronze
- *Down pressure measured:At a 16 degree string break angle (the angle the strings make as they pass over the bridge). 16 degrees is typical for mandolins with a 5.5 degree to 6 degree neck pitch.
- Manufactured and packaged: USA