Rickard 11" Maple Ridge Openback Banjo & Case, with Rickard 10:1 Cyclone Tuners
Featuring Rickard's new 10:1 Cyclone tuning gears for extra tuning precision. Antique brass hardware and a black finish give this open back banjo a look both modern and timeless. The S-shaped scoop is designed to accommodate clawhammer and old time styles. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Maple 3-ply neck (ebony center strip)
- 11" laminated rim, stained black
- Dobson tone ring
- Ebony fretboard (1-3/8" nut, 25.5"scale) with dots and star inlays and S-shaped scoop
- Narrow Dobson style heel
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- Antiqued brass hardware
- Rickard 10:1 Cyclone tuning pegs (peghead)
- Remo Renaissance head
- Bump style hardshell case
- All hardware (except Gotoh 5th peg) made by Rickard