The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Recording King Series 11 All Solid Single "0" Acoustic Guitar
The foundation of the Series 11 sound comes from a solid spruce top paired with solid mahogany back and sides. These traditional tonewoods, single-0 body shape, and lightweight construction combine to deliver classic acoustic tone at a great price. Vintage-inspired styling includes a transparent brownburst top finish, ivory colored body binding, and open gear tuners. A Fishman Sonitone pickup makes it easy to bring your acoustic sound to the stage. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Model Number: RPS-11-FE3-TBR
- Model Name: Series 11
- Body Shape: 0 Body
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Scalloped X
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Padauk
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 12
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Overlay: Black
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear, Ivory Button
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Rosette: Small Ring
- Fretboard Inlays: Ivory Dots
- Bridge Material: Padauk
- Bridge Shape: Belly Bridge
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory Plastic
- Pickguard: None
- Finish: Satin Transparent Brownburst
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone