Recording King RO-328 000 Acoustic Guitar with Deluxe Adirondack Top
The Recording King RO-328 delivers classic 000 style and sound thanks to hand-selected tonewoods and vintage styling. The solid Adirondack spruce top has been naturally aged for 30 years. Adirondack’s excellent projection, coupled with three decades of curing, delivers a lightweight top with powerful fundamental tone. The aged top is paired with solid Rosewood back and sides for classic 000 tone. Vintage-inspired appointments include a tortoise pickguard, a classic rosette design, and herringbone body purfling. The RO-328 offers the sound of aged tonewoods at a fraction of the price of a vintage instrument. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Model Number: RO-328
- Model Name: Recording King Deluxe Adirondack 000
- Body Shape: 000
- Top Material: Solid Adirondack Spruce, 30 Year Aged
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted X
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany, 1 Piece
- Neck Profile: Thin V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear Butterbean
- Body Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Rosette: Triple Ring
- Top Purfling: Herringbone
- Fretboard Inlays: Mop Dots
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Shape: Belly Bridge
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory Plastic With Black Dot
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Finish: Gloss