Recording King Mahogany 000 Acoustic Guitar with Deluxe Adirondack Top
The Recording King RO-318 delivers classic 000 style and sound thanks to hand-selected tonewoods and classic styling. The foundation of the 318’s tone comes from a solid Adirondack spruce top that has been naturally aged for 30 years. Adirondack’s excellent projection, coupled with three decades of curing, creates a lightweight top with powerful fundamental tone. It’s paired with solid mahogany back and sides. Understated appointments include a black pickguard, vintage three ring rosette design, and Grover open gear tuners. The RO-318 offers the sound of aged tonewoods at a fraction of the price of a vintage instrument. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Model Number: RO-318
- Model Name: Recording King Deluxe Adirondack 000
- Body Shape: 000
- Top Material: Hand Selected Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Back Material: Hand Selected Solid African Mahogany
- Side Material: Hand Selected Solid African Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted X
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany, 1 Piece
- Neck Profile: Thin V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1- 3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open Gear Butterbean
- Body Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Rosette: 3 Ring Vintage
- Top Purfling: Black/White
- Fretboard Inlays: Mop Dots
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Shape: Belly Bridge
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory Plastic With Black Dot
- Pickguard: Black
- Finish: Gloss