Recording King Dirty 30's Series 9 14-Fret 000 Acoustic Guitar
Nice, straight-ahead solid top guitar. Combine this with a sweet tobacco sunburst finish, bone nut & saddle, and large dot fret markers for that '30's vibe. With a solid spruce top for good tone, it's a great guitar for beginners, or for that quality "second" guitar. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- MODEL NAME: Dirty 30s Series 9 000 Acoustic Guitar
- BODY SHAPE: 000 14 Fret
- TOP MATERIAL: Solid Sitka Spruce
- BACK MATERIAL: Whitewood
- SIDE MATERIAL: Whitewood
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: X Bracing
- TOP BRACES: Sitka Spruce
- NECK MATERIAL: Nato
- NECK PROFILE: Thin C
- NECK JOINT: Dovetail
- FRETBOARD MATERIAL: Revebond
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1-11/16"
- HEADSTOCK OVERLAY: Black
- TUNING MACHINES: Ivory Buttons
- BODY BINDING: Ivory Top Binding
- ROSETTE: Bound Soundhole
- TOP PURFLING: None
- FRETBOARD INLAYS: Large Ivory Dots
- FRETBOARD BINDING: Black
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Revebond
- BRIDGE SHAPE: Straight
- SADDLE: Compensated Bone
- PICKGUARD: RK Whitley
- FINISH: Satin, Tobacco Sunburst