PRS SE-245 Electric Guitar with Gigbag, Vintage Sunburst
The SE 245 will cover all the tones you need in style and is the answer for players who grew up using short scale, single-cutaway guitars. The 24.5” scale length, Wide Fat neck is instantly comfortable, and the 245 "S" treble and bass humbuckers with dual volume and dual tone controls give the SE 245 a classic voice that is eminently recordable and gig ready. Bird inlays and the PRS SE signature logo design come standard. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Vintage Sunburst
- Single cutaway thick mahogany body
- Beveled maple top and flame maple veneer
- Wide fat mahogany neck
- 24 1/2" scale length
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with bird inlays
- SE 245 treble and bass humbucking pickups
- Two volume and two tone controls with 3-way toggle switch
- PRS-designed stoptail bridge and tuners with nickel hardware
- Gigbag included