Pre-War Guitars Co. OM Mahogany, Level 1 Aging
The Pre-War OM Mahogany has the soul, sound and look of a well-loved vintage instrument but with the price, adjustability and reliability of a modern guitar. The 25.4" scale length gives it lots of bark, and the small 000-size body makes it comfortable to handle. All solid Adirondack Spruce top with Honduran Mahogany back and sides. Level 1 Aging. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Ultra-thin Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish with Level One Aging
- Traditional 000 Body Size
- Top material: Torrefied Adirondack spruce
- Back & Sides: Honduran Mahogany
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany two-way truss rod
- True Dovetail neck joint
- Hand-carved torrefied braces
- Hot hide glue used throughout
- Fretboard and bridge material: Gabon Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck width at nut: Vintage spec, 1-3/4"
- Neck width at body joint/bridge spacing: Vintage spec 2-5/16"
- Binding material: Black plastic
- Bridge pins: Ebony Un-slotted
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Harptone Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA