Pava Satin Model A-Mandolin & Case
This no-frills A-style mandolin delivers all the sound you expect from a Pava mandolin at a more affordable price. Features include a sunburst solid Adirondack red spruce top with f-holes, solid figured maple back and sides, and a satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Handcrafted in Austin, Texas, this mandolin is a genuinely excellent value. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Sunburst solid Adirondack red spruce top with f-holes
- Solid figured maple back and sides
- Satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Transparent brown finish back and sides
- Tone bar bracing
- Ivoroid bound top
- 1-1/8" nut
- Radiused ebony fretboard
- Snakehead headstock
- Pearl "Pava" headstock inlay
- Pearl dot position markers
- Adjustable truss rod
- Adjustable ebony bridge with small nickel wheels
- Nickel cast tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh tuners
- Shaped hardshell case
- From luthier Pava Knezevic at Tom Ellis Mandolins in Austin, TX