Hohner 532 Blues Harp (various keys)
The name evokes the typical blues sound. It is a metaphor for whiskey bars, juke joints, and good times. For over 50 years, the harmonica has shaped the sound of the blues and showed up in many other genres. The Blues Harp is designed for that warm, woody and expressive sound -- perfect for any bluesy gathering from the front porch to the festival stage. More Details...
- Reed plates (material, thickness): Brass, 0.9 mm
- Reed plates (surface): Brass
- Reeds (number, material): 20, brass
- Comb (material, color): Doussie, brown
- Comb (finish): Double lacquered
- Mouthpiece (surface): Doussie
- Cover plates: Stainless steel
- Type: Diatonic
- Tuning: Richter
- Number of holes: 10
- Tonal range: 3 octaves
- Length: 0.5 cm / 4.1"
- MS (Modular System) Series