Hohner 1896 Marine Band Harmonica (various keys)
The granddaddy of all harps, time-tested and proven in every arena from the Mississippi Delta to Madison Square Garden. 10-hole diatonic harmonica with a wooden comb. Legendary. More Details...
- Reed plates (material, thickness): Brass, 0.9 mm
- Reed plates (surface): Brass
- Reeds (number, material): 20, brass
- Comb (material, color): Pearwood, brown
- Comb (finish): Double lacquered
- Mouthpiece (surface): Pearwood
- Cover plates: Stainless steel
- Type: Diatonic
- Tuning: Richter
- Number of holes: 10
- Tonal range: 3 octaves
- Length: 10 cm / 3.9"