Ome Tupelo 12" Openback Banjo & Case, Curly Maple
This special OME Tupelo model features a curly maple neck and a 12” 2-ply maple rim, all in a dark amber stain. From OME's Old Time banjo series, it features their shorter 25.5” scale and a wider (approx 1-11/32") nut. The ebony fretboard has pearl dot position inlays and an S-shape scoop. Aged brass hardware adds to the vintage look. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Curly Maple neck
- 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
- 17 Fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Rectangular peghead with rosewood overlay
- Boat shaped ebony capped heel
- Inlayed front and side position markers
- Hardened Nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo Spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME Planetary tuners with amber knobs
- Tung-oil varnish finish
- 12” 2-ply maple OME Tone Rim