Ohana BKT-250G Tenor Scale Baritone Ukulele
With a 17" tenor scale length on a baritone body, the Ohana BKT-250G Tenor Scale Baritone Ukulele produces a deeper, richer sound with tenor tuning and playability. It’s built with a solid spruce top, acacia back and sides, and a mahogany neck with a slotted headstock. A floral inlay at the 12th fret adds a little visual flair. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Baritone body with a tenor scale (17")
- All solid spruce top
- Acacia back & sides (laminated)
- Mahogany neck with 19-fret walnut fingerboard
- 1.5" wide nut
- Laurel bridge
- White body binding
- 3-ring rosette
- Geared tuners on a slotted headstock
- Floral inlay at 12th fret
- Glossy finish
- Aquila Super Nylgut Low G strings (G-C-E-A tuning)
- NOTE: Unusual size means case selections are limited. We have found that ACCESS brand mandolin gigbags fit well. A baritone size case will work well, too, though will be long.