Ohana BKT-250G Tenor Scale Baritone Ukulele
With a 17" tenor scale length on a baritone body, the Ohana BKT-250G Tenor Scale Baritone Ukulele produces a deeper, richer sound with tenor tuning and playability. It’s built with a solid spruce top, acacia back and sides, and a mahogany neck with a slotted headstock. A floral inlay at the 12th fret adds a little visual flair. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Baritone body with a tenor scale (17")
- All solid spruce top
- Acacia back & sides (laminated)
- Mahogany neck with 19-fret walnut fingerboard
- 1.5" wide nut
- Laurel bridge
- White body binding
- 3-ring rosette
- Geared tuners on a slotted headstock
- Floral inlay at 12th fret
- Glossy finish
- Aquila Super Nylgut Low G strings (G-C-E-A tuning)
- NOTE: Unusual size means case selections are limited. We have found that ACCESS brand mandolin gigbags fit well. A baritone size case will work well, too, though will be long..