The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Northfield Workshop S-Series F5S Mandolin with Case
This mandolin offers Northfield's world class, impressive handcrafted quality and superb tone, but at a more accessible price point than their master series instruments. The F-style body has a solid Adirondack red spruce top, solid figured maple back and sides, and a 3-piece hard maple neck with striped ebony center strip, all in a satin lacquer shaded sunburst finish. Simple appointments include a striped ebony bridge, single-ply ivoroid top binding, and Schaller tuners with black buttons.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Solid Adirondack red spruce top
- Solid figured maple back and sides
- F-holes, tone bar bracing
- Three-piece hard maple neck with striped ebony center strip
- Nut Width 1-1/8"
- Striped ebony bridge
- Ebony fingerboard, pickguard, and endpin
- Satin lacquer shaded sunburst finish
- Single-ply ivoroid top binding
- Mother of Pearl dot markers and peghead logo
- Schaller tuners with black buttons
- Cast tailpiece
- D'Addario EXP74 strings
- Designed in the USA, materials from North America, handcrafted in an employee-owned shop in China
- Includes Slate Gray Airloom "Recurve" hardshell case