Northfield Workshop S-Series F5S Blacktop Mandolin
This mandolin offers Northfield's world class, impressive handcrafted quality and superb tone, but at a more accessible price point than their master series instruments. The F-style body has a solid Adirondack red spruce top finished in a striking satin lacquer black. It also features solid figured maple back and sides and a 3-piece hard maple neck with striped ebony center strip, all in a shaded sunburst finish. Simple appointments include a striped ebony bridge, single-ply ivoroid top binding, and Schaller tuners with black buttons. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Solid Adirondack red spruce top
- Solid figured maple back and sides
- F-holes, tone bar bracing
- Three-piece hard maple neck with striped ebony center strip
- Nut Width 1-1/8"
- Striped ebony bridge
- Ebony fingerboard, pickguard, and endpin
- Satin lacquer Black Top
- Satin lacquer shaded sunburst finish back and sides
- Sunburst flame maple pickguard, bound
- Single-ply ivoroid top binding
- Mother of Pearl dot markers and peghead logo
- Schaller tuners with black buttons
- Cast tailpiece
- D'Addario EXP74 strings
- Designed in the USA, materials from North America, handcrafted in an employee-owned shop in China
- Includes Slate Gray Airloom "Recurve" hardshell case