Northfield Workshop Artist Series F5 Mandolin, Variation 1 Italian Spruce, with Case
Northfield Artist Series mandolins are their very best, designed in collaboration with Mike Marshall and road tested by nearly every artist they've worked with. This Variation 1 features 5 Tone bar bracing, an Italian Spruce top and highly flamed Sugar Maple back and rims. The Variation 1 5-bar version has a wider harmonic array (than the 2-Bar version) plus more low end responsivenesss and an omnidirectional projection pattern. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Premium Italian Spruce Top
- Highly Flamed Sugar Maple Back & Rims
- 5 tone bar bracing configuration
- Striped Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Standard 1-1/8 nut width
- Mother of Pearl logo and dots
- French polished Spirit Varnish finish
- Dark Cherry Burst
- Violin Varnish Neck
- Gilchrist tailpiece (as of late 2020)
- Gotoh Tuners
- Hardshell case