National Revolution Biscuit Bridge Resonator Kit
Designed for all single cone acoustic instruments. Will not work in conjunction with any pickup installed on the bridge, such as a National Resolectric, National Pioneer or any instrument that has a Highlander IP1X pickup installed at the bridge.More Details...
National Reso-Phonic Revolution® Biscuit-Bridge base:
• CNC Machined Aluminum
• Height Adjustable (Maximum .05")
• Compensated strings
• Superb string response and sustain
• Not affected by humidity
• Never wears out
• Uses replaceable saddles inserts
National Reso-Phonic Revolution® Biscuit-Bridge saddles (includes the following 5 different wood species):
Maple: The standard since the mid-1920s.
Ebony: Refined, full response.
Rosewood: Open sounding, very musical.
Walnut: Strong midrange, warm.
Holly: Soft, mellow tone.
• CNC Machined
• Pre compensated
• Pre Slotted and shaped
• Ready to use minimal adjustment needed.
Package comes with the following items:
• Revolution Bridge Base
• Height adjustment screws
• Resonator mounting screw
• T10 Torque Key for mounting to resonator and adjusting saddle height
• 1/16th Allen Key to remove coverplate strap
• PSA backed sandpaper
• Revolution Saddles 5-Pack
• National 9.5" Single Cone Resonator