The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Martin LXK2 Koa Little Martin & Gigbag
This Little Martin features all koa construction for a striking look and warm, clear tone. It is ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Model: LXK2 Little Martin
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Hawaiian Koa HPL Pattern Textured Finish
- Rosette: Herringbone Style - Gold & Black
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series ''X''
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Natural Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/LX Taper
- Headplate: Koa Wood Pattern HPL
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 23''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: none
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: none
- Finish Top: none
- Finish Neck: none
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Black Foil Label
- Electronics: not available as an option