Martin LX1 Little Martin Solid Spruce Top Guitar & Gigbag
While the LX1 is Martin's smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. It pairs a solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany pattern HPL (High Pressure Laminate) back and sides. The Little Martin is ideal for travel, student practice, or for playing around the house or campfire. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Model: LX1 Little Martin
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series ''X''
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/LX Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 23''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: none
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: none
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Finish Neck: none
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Black Foil Label
- Electronics: none