The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Martin D-X2E Guitar with Pickup & Gigbag, Koa HPL with Solid Spruce Top
The road-ready Martin D-X2E gives you the look of koa at an incredible price. The dreadnought-size has a solid spruce top, and the back and sides are made from Martin’s HPL (High Pressure Laminate) material with a beautiful koa-look finish. Simple appointments include a herringbone pattern rosette and chrome enclosed gear tuners. Appointments include a Mother-of-Pearl pattern rosette, a tortoise plastic pickguard, and chrome enclosed gear tuners. The onboard Fishman MX pickup system has volume and tone controls in the soundhole and a 1/4" output jack mounted near the endpin.
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: None
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL: Koa Pattern HPL
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Koa Pattern HPL
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman MX
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin MA540T Authentic Acoustic Lifespan Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze