The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton Guitar & Case
Based on Eric Clapton guitar of choice for his iconic TV Unplugged performance, this 000 sized Martin acoustic is constructed from Sitka spruce and East Indian rosewood, giving it a stunning look and well balanced tone. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- MODEL 000-28EC
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Fine Herringbone
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: 000 14-Fret
- TOP BRACES: Scalloped 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BACK PURFLING: HD Zig Zag
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- ENDPIECE: Grained Ivoroid
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Black/White Boltaron
- BINDING: Grained Ivoroid
- TOP INLAY STYLE: Fine Herringbone
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: B/W Boltaron
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Modified V
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Diamond/ SquareTaper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Large Old Style Logo
- HEELCAP: Grained Ivoroid
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- NUMBER OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/4''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Diamonds & Squares - Long Pattern
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss Vintage Toner
- FINISH NECK: Polished Gloss
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- BRIDGE STYLE: Standard Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 1/4''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh Nickel Open Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin MSP 4100 Light Phosphor Bronze
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Color Beveled and Polished
- CASE: 533E Geib style
- INTERIOR LABEL: Label Signed By CFM IV & Eric Clapton
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- OTHER OPTIONS: Available left-handed at no additional charge