Martin 000-15M Mahogany Guitar & Case
All solid mahogany construction gives this guitar warm, round tone and a distinctive look. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Model: 000-15M
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Mahogany
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Solid Black Ebony
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 330 Hardshell