Kershner Banjo Tailpiece
Excellent banjo tailpiece made of heavy brass, nickel-plated. Uniform tension on all strings is adjusted with one screw. More Details...
- The Kershner design – originating from the 1920’s – was used on classic Gibson and Vega banjos
- Triple nickel-plated brass construction offers unsurpassed durability and a true vintage look
- Thumbscrew adjusted string tension can be used to explore a range of tonal options, as well as for quicker attack and maximum tone production
- String changes are fast and easy with the flip-top tailpiece cover that virtually eliminates string breakage
- The perfect choice for any new build, vintage repair, or restoration
- Screw and nut included