Kepma Elite D1-130 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar with Case
The Kepma D1-130 delivers fine tone with excellent playability. It features a solid AAA+ Alaskan Sitka Spruce top and solid African Mahogany back and sides with a re-engineered top bracing system that enhances projection. It’s bright where it needs to be, and gives you an amazingly detailed low end with clear articulation. It projects with balance, something every player wants but few guitars deliver. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Dreadnought Size
- AAA Solid North America Sitka Spruce top
- Solid African Mahogany back & sides
- Full Plek set-up and vibrated for 336 hours to optimize tone
- African Mahogany Neck w/ Dual Carbon Fiber rods
- 440mm Bi-directional adjustable steel truss rod
- Lower bout width 15-9/16"
- Nut Width: 1.7" (43mm)
- 25.48" (647.25mm) Scale Length
- ABS neck binding
- African Ebony fingerboard (20 frets, 14 to body)
- Abalone Rosette
- Triple compensated Graphtech TUSQ saddle
- Graphtech TUSQ nut
- African Ebony bridge
- Mother of Pearl dolphin position markers
- Rosewood and Maple binding
- High gloss finish, satin on neck
- Ebony and brass bridge pins
- Transparent pickguard
- Strings: Elixir Acoustic Phosphor Bronze with Nanoweb Coating (0.012-0.053)
- Kepma sealed die-cast gold 18:1 tuners
- Kepma Deluxe ABS case