Kentucky KM-755 F-Mandolin Amberburst Finish & Gigbag
A mandolin with clear articulation and a classic look. Features include an all solid wood construction, tone bar bracing, and a Santos rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid Alpine Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Body Style: F-Model
- Bridge Material: Polished Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: M-O-P Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Finish: Gloss Amberburst
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Alpine Maple
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets Clear: 15
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8
- Peghead Inlay: Wreath / Logo Script
- Peghead Overlay: Black ABS
- Pickguard: Multi-ply B-W-B
- Padded "Nu-Hyde" Gigbag