Kentucky KM-606 F-Style Mandolin
A bare bones instrument for the player who cares about great sound but does not want to pay for window dressing. The KM-606 Standard F-model mandolin is all about tone, playability and value. This high-quality mandolin has the look and feel of an instrument that's been played for years. The beautiful satin aged brown finish, a comfortable neck with medium frets and radiused Santos rosewood fingerboard, and select, all-solid tonewoods are just a few of the elements that set this mandolin apart. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid Maple
- Bridge Material: Polished Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Inlay: M-O-P Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Finish: Hand-rubbed stain with satin lacquer finish
- Neck / Body Joint: Modern Locking Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Maple
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets Clear: 12
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8"
- Peghead Inlay: M-O-P Kentucky Logo Script
- Peghead Overlay: Black
- Plating: Nickel-plated / Pattern and Logo Stamped
- Scale Length: 13 7/8" (354mm)
- Soundhole Shape: Traditional F-Hole
- Tailpiece: 1920s-style Stamped Brass / Press-fit Cover
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Truss Rod:Traditional Two-Way Adjustable
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe 4-on-a-plate
- Padded "Nu-Hyde" Gigbag