Kentucky KM-272 Mandolin, A-Model, Oval Hole, Transparent Amber & Gigbag
Based on early 20th century A-style mandolins, this instrument features all solid wood construction and an oval soundhole for warm, sustained tones. Padded "Nu-Hyde" gigbag included. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid Alpine Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Body Style: A-Model
- Bridge Material: Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Finish: High-gloss Transparent Amber
- Neck/Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Alpine Maple
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8"
- Peghead Inlay: Vintage Wreath white pearl and pearl Kentucky script
- Peghead Overlay: Snakehead Santos Rosewood
- Pickguard: Black/White/Black ABS with beveled edge
- Plating: Nickel-plated/Pattern and Logo Stamped
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Sound Hole Shape: Traditional Oval
- Tailpiece: Nickel-plated with coverplate and leather insert
- Top: Solid German Spruce
- Top Purfling: None
- Truss Rod: Vintage Single Adjusting
- Tuning Machines: High-quality tuning machines with white buttons
- Padded "Nu-Hyde" Gigbag