Kentucky KM-256 Mandolin, A-Model Transparent Brown
The Kentucky KM-256 Artist A-model Mandolin offers a high quality instrument that is still affordably priced. Made of all solid German Spruce and Alpine Maple. These premium tonewoods are hand-carved, with the tops and backs arched and graduated to achieve the correct balance of strength and lightweight rigidity for optimal tone. Padded "Nu-Hyde" gigbag included. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid Alpine Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Body Style: A-Model
- Bridge Material: Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: M-O-P Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Radiused Santos Rosewood
- Finish: High-gloss Transparent Brown
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Alpine Maple
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8"
- Peghead Inlay: Vintage Wreath white pearl and pearl Kentucky script
- Peghead Overlay: Snakehead Santos Rosewood
- Pickguard: Black/White/Black ABS with beveled edge
- Plating: Nickel-plated / Pattern and Logo Stamped
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Sound Hole Shape: Traditional F-Hole
- Tailpiece: Nickel-plated with coverplate and leather insert
- Top: Solid German Spruce
- Top Purfling: None
- Truss Rod: Vintage Single Adjusting
- Tuning Machines: High-quality tuning machines with white buttons
- Padded "Nu-Hyde" Gigbag