The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Kentucky KM-256 Mandolin, A-Model Transparent Brown
The Kentucky KM-256 Artist A-model Mandolin offers a high quality instrument that is still affordably priced. All materials are hand-carved, with the tops and backs arched and graduated to achieve the correct balance of strength and lightweight rigidity for optimal tone. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid Alpine Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Body Style: A-Model
- Bridge Material: Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: M-O-P Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Radiused Santos Rosewood
- Finish: High-gloss Transparent Brown
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Alpine Maple
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8"
- Peghead Inlay:Vintage Wreath white pearl and pearl Kentucky script
- Peghead Overlay: Snakehead Santos Rosewood
- Pickguard: Black/White/Black ABS with beveled edge
- Plating: Nickel-plated / Pattern and Logo Stamped
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Sound Hole Shape: Traditional F-Hole
- Tailpiece:Nickel-plated with coverplate and leather insert
- Top: Solid German Spruce
- Top Purfling: None
- Truss Rod: Vintage Single Adjusting
- Tuning Machines: High-quality tuning machines with white buttons