Gold Tone OT-800 Tubaphone Banjo & Case
Bracket band & tubaphone tone ring provide vintage styling and great tone with power and sustain. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Buttons: C-Style
- Nut Width: 1-3/16" ZeroGlide Nut
- Tuners: GT Master Planetary
- Fingerboard: Ebony w/ Scoop
- Frets: 18
- Inlay: Old Time
- Material: Maple
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Armrest: Vintage-Style
- Binding: White ABS
- Brackets: 24
- Bridge: Maple w/ Ebony Cap
- Finish: Vintage Brown / High Gloss
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Head: 11" Remo HC Renaissance
- Rim: 11" 3-Ply Maple Tubaphone-Style w/ Bracket
- Tailpiece: No Knot
- Tension Hoop: 11" Notched
- Tone Ring: 11" 32-Hole Tubaphone-Style
- Scale Length: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Hard Case: Included
- String Gauge: .011, .024w, .016, .013, .011
- Tuning: GDGBD
- Available Lefthanded by Special Order