Gold Tone GT Weissenborn Guitar & Gigbag
Originally designed in the 1920s for Hawaiian guitar playing, Weissenborn-style guitars have found their way into blues, pop, and other music. These intriguing instruments feature a hollow neck that extends the body cavity, giving them a tone that is often described as haunting or mysterious. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Acoustic lap steel guitar
- Top, back, and sides are laminated sapele (similar to mahogany)
- Cream binding on body and neck
- Fret lines inlaid in fingerboard
- Dot markers
- Open-gear tuners
- Satin finish
- Hollow neck
- Scale length is about 24 3/4" WARRANTY NOTE: Strings supplied (.014, .018, .026w, .034w, .044w, .056w) allow G (DGDGBD), D (DADF#AD), and similar tunings. Do not use strings or tunings which cause string tension to exceed 165 lbs. at pitch.