Farida Old Town Series OT-26 VBS Acoustic Guitar
Farida’s Old Town series guitars marry classic American design with 21st century construction techniques. These handcrafted guitars are true modern classics. This 00-sized model pairs a sunburst-finished solid Sitka spruce top with solid Pau Ferro back and sides for warm, balanced tone.
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- 00-sized, pre-war body shape (4.25" deep at waist, ~14.25" wide lower bout)
- X-braced solid Sitka spruce top
- Sunburst finish
- Solid Pau Ferro back and sides
- Nato 14-fret set neck with an adjustable truss rod
- Bone saddle
- 1 11/16" bone nut
- ~24.7" scale length
- 16" Fingerboard Radius
- Pau Ferro fingerboard and bridge
- Ivory ABS binding plus top purfling and rosette
- Tortoise pickguard
- Acrylic dot position markers
- Vintage-style three-on-a-plate open-geared tuners with ivoroid buttons
- D'Addario EJ-16 strings