Farida Old Town Series OT-22 NA Acoustic Guitar
Farida's Old Town series guitars marry classic American design with 21st century construction techniques. These handcrafted guitars are true modern classics. This 00-sized model pairs a natural finish solid Sitka spruce top with laminated mahogany back and sides for clear, balanced tone. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- 00-sized, pre-war body shape (4.25" deep at waist, ~14.25" wide lower bout)
- X-braced solid Sitka spruce top
- Natural finished top
- Laminated mahogany back and sides
- Nato 14-fret set neck with an adjustable truss rod
- Bone saddle
- 1 11/16" bone nut
- ~24.7" scale length
- 16" Fingerboard Radius
- Acacia fingerboard and bridge
- Ivory ABS binding plus top purfling and rosette
- Tortoise pickguard
- Acrylic dot position markers
- Vintage-style three-on-a-plate open-geared tuners with ivoroid buttons
- D'Addario EJ-16 strings