Farida Old Town Series OT-16 VBS Acoustic Guitar
The OT-10 series offers the fit and finish you’ve come to expect from Farida guitars in an intimate parlor instrument. The single-0 size OT-16 pairs a solid sunburst spruce top with solid pau ferro back and sides for rich, balanced tone. Vintage-inspired appointments include a tortoise plastic pickguard, ivory ABS binding, and three-on-a-plate open geared tuners with ivoroid buttons.More Details...
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- 0-sized, parlor body shape (4-1/4" deep at waist, ~13-9/16" wide lower bout)
- X-braced solid Sitka spruce top
- Solid Pau ferro back and sides
- Nato 14-fret set neck with an adjustable truss rod
- Bone saddle
- 1-11/16" bone nut
- ~24.7" scale length
- 16" Fingerboard Radius
- Pau ferro fingerboard and bridge
- Ivory ABS binding plus top purfling and rosette
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Acrylic dot position markers
- Vintage-style three-on-a-plate open-geared tuners with ivoroid buttons
- D'Addario EJ-16 strings