Farida Old Town Series OT-15 VBS Acoustic Guitar
The OT-10 series offers the fit and finish you’ve come to expect from Farida guitars in an intimate parlor instrument. The single-0 size OT-15 pairs a solid sunburst spruce top with solid mahogany back and sides for clear, balanced tone. Vintage-inspired appointments include a tortoise plastic pickguard, ivory ABS binding, and three-on-a-plate open geared tuners with ivoroid buttons. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- 0-sized, parlor body shape (4-1/4" deep at tail, ~13-9/16" wide lower bout)
- X-braced solid Sitka spruce top
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Nato 14-fret set neck with an adjustable truss rod
- Bone saddle
- 1-11/16" bone nut
- ~24.7" scale length
- 16" Fingerboard Radius
- Pau ferro fingerboard and bridge
- Ivory ABS binding plus top purfling and rosette
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Acrylic dot position markers
- Vintage-style three-on-a-plate open-geared tuners with ivoroid buttons
- D'Addario EJ-16 strings