DP Hopkins Maple Golden Deluxe Banjo & Case
This very fine professional resonator banjo comes from David and Paul Hopkins of Tennessee. Premium features include a highly curly maple neck and resonator with a rich golden-amber finish and ornate holly-leaf fingerboard and peghead inlays. It's also loaded up with gold hardware, including engraved tension-hoop, armrest, and tailpiece, as well as engraved Waverly planetary pegs and geared 5th peg, all with grained ivoroid buttons. A fabulous banjo from headstock to tailpiece. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Very highly figured curly maple neck and resonator with a rich golden-amber finish
- Jimmy Cox 3-ply rim
- Hopkins flathead tone ring
- Ornate holly-leaf fingerboard and peghead inlays
- Engraved Waverly planetary pegs and geared 5th peg all with grained ivoroid buttons
- Ebony fretboard
- Gold plated hardware
- Engraved tension-hoop, armrest, and tailpiece
- Bound neck and resonator
- Railroad spikes at frets 7, 9, and 10
- Includes shaped wooden hardshell case