Deering Artisan Goodtime Openback Banjo with Scooped Fretboard
This upgraded edition of Deering's popular Goodtime openback banjo features a scooped fretboard for easy playing over the neck, as well as deluxe appointments like the midnight maple fingerboard and traditional banjo tuning machines. The scoop is a feature preferred by many players of old time frailing and clawhammer, not desirable for bluegrass or other styles that use the upper end of the fretboard. A great beginner's instrument that you won't grow out of quickly, and it's made in the USA. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- "Midnight Maple" fingerboard with fancy inlaid position markers
- Railroad spikes at the 7th, 9th, and 10th frets
- Classic brown stain on neck and rim
- Laser-cut logo on the peghead
- Maple neck
- 3-ply violin maple rim (11" diameter)
- Quality nickel-plated hardware
- Frosted plastic head
- Banjo tuners and Geared 5th string peg
- Satin finish
- Made in the USA