Deering Artisan Goodtime 2 Resonator Banjo
This upgraded version of Deering's Goodtime 2 banjo features fine appointments like a midnight maple fingerboard, vintage-inspired inlays, and dark stained neck and resonator. Like the standard Goodtime 2, it has a maple neck and resonator and a frosted plastic head on an 11" 3-ply violin grade maple rim. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 6 years
- Slender Rock Maple Neck Stained a Rich Brown
- Vintage Artisan Style Inlays
- 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Goodtime Logo Engraved On Peghead
- Planetary Tuners
- Geared 5th String Tuner
- Durable Satin Finish
- Spikes installed at 7th, 9th, and 10th frets
- Deering Fiddle Shaped Peghead POT:
- 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim Stained Rich Brown
- Steel Tension Hoop
- 11" Frosted Top High Crown Head
- 5/8" Maple/Ebony Goodtime Bridge
- 16 Flat Hooks with 9/32" Nuts
- 16 Bracket Shoes with Screw Attachments
- Deering Patented Goodtime Tailpiece
- Steel Coordinator Rod for Adjustments
- Durable Satin Finish RESONATOR:
- Maple Resonator Stained Rich Brown
- Black Binding
- Durable Satin Finish DIMENSIONS:
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4"
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4"
- Rim Diameter 11"
- Resonator Diameter 13 7/8"
- Overall Instrument Length 38"
- Weight Approx. 6 lbs