The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Cordoba 30T Tenor Ukulele and Case
The first of Cordoba's 30 series, a premium line of boutique, all-solid tenor ukuleles approached from a guitar building perspective. Designed in collaboration with luthier Pepe Romero Jr., this 30 series features solid mahogany construction and premium appointments for warm, sustaining tone and elegant looks.
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood binding and bridge
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Hand-rubbed PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck / Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 432mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 42mm
- Nut/Saddle: Black TUSQ
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 18 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neck joint, Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length: 227mm (8 15/16") width at lower bout / 170mm (6 3/4") at upper bout / 660mm (25.8") total length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 79mm (3 1/8") at lower bout / 67mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Grover Tuning Machines with Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila 10U High G Tuning
- Case: Cordoba Polyfoam Case