The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Cordoba 25S Soprano Ukulele
The Cordoba 25S soprano ukulele combines traditional ornamentation with the striking natural figure of acacia, an exotic tropical wood closely related to koa. It features a solid acacia top and figured acacia back and sides, providing a bright, round, and familiar voice. The wooden rope-style top binding, herringbone rosette, and tie block hearken back to the old-world origins of the instrument.
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Top: Solid acacia
- Back & Sides: acacia
- Binding/Bridge: Maple and Ebony Rope Pattern/ Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple
- Rosette: Maple and Ebony Herringbone Pattern
- Finish: Satin polyurethane in natural
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/ Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 13 1/2" / 343mm
- Nut Width: 35mm / 1.38"
- Fret Marker Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dots
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 16
- Bracing/Build: Spruce fan
- Body Width & Length: 7 1/8" (181mm) at lower bout/ 5 1/4" (133mm) at upper bout/ 9 1/2" (240mm) body length
- Overall Length: 21" / 533mm
- Body Depth: 2 3/8" (60mm) at tail/ 2" (50mm) at heel
- Tuning Machines: Silver/Black
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut