Audio Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
A high quality mic at a low price. The Audio Technica AT2020 is a versatile choice for any home studio. It's wide dynamic range makes it especially useful for recording vocals and acoustic guitars. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Side-address cardioid condenser studio microphone
- Element: Fixed charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 20 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to noise ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 12oz