The Loar LM-600-VS Mandolin and Case
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Figured Maple Back, Solid Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: One-Piece Maple with Rounded V-Profile
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone/M.O.P. Loar Flowerpot
- Finish Type: Hand-buffed Nitrocellulose
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh, Nickel-Plated Brass
- Scale Length: 13-29/32"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Frets: 29
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"
- Hardshell Case