The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Kentucky KM-272 Mandolin, A-Model, Oval Hole, Transparent Amber & Gigbag
Based on early 20th century A-style mandolins, this instrument features all solid wood construction and an oval soundhole for warm, sustained tones. Padded leather gigbag included.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid Alpine Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Body Style: A-Model
- Bridge Material: Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Finish: High-gloss Transparent Amber
- Neck/Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Alpine Maple
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8"
- Peghead Inlay: Vintage Wreath white pearl and pearl Kentucky script
- Peghead Overlay: Snakehead Santos Rosewood
- Pickguard: Black/White/Black ABS with beveled edge
- Plating: Nickel-plated/Pattern and Logo Stamped
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Sound Hole Shape: Traditional Oval
- Tailpiece: Nickel-plated with coverplate and leather insert
- Top: Solid German Spruce
- Top Purfling: None
- Truss Rod: Vintage Single Adjusting
- Tuning Machines: High-quality tuning machines with white buttons
- Padded leather gigbag included