Major Updates in Version 4 (from Adrian Minarovic):
- ALL dimensions are now both in inches (fractions or decimal) and millimeters so there is no more need for conversion for those who are used to one or the other system.
- completely revised tuners. Posts and knobs resized to dimensions measured from original. This can be seen on side views of mandolin where they protrude above the headstock much less than modern tuners.
- Revised bridge base shape; originals were not symmetric.
- very slight revisions on arching views. (3D modelling the whole mandolin in CAD software revealed some small imprecisions; drawing in 3D is much more precise than manual 2D drawing)
- more details in inner construction view, like notches for Virzi tone producer, grain orientation notes
- and some small corrections in accompanying texts and line styles to make them easier to read.